- Ex Tax: 52.76€
The BUMI pillow was developed to prevent and correct cranial deformities (plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and scaphycephaly) during the first months of a baby's life.
The central cavity of the BUMI Cushion maximizes the support surface, reducing and evenly distributing the pressure that is exerted on the baby's head in supine position (stomach up). Anatomically shaped, it adapts to the shape of the baby's head and allows freedom of movement and rotation of the head, strengthening the neck muscles and encouraging the recovery of its rounded shape.
The combination of these features ensures proper positioning of the body, facilitating breathing and helping the baby to sleep better.
The BUMI pillow is made of non-visco-elastic Softfeel polyurethane foam, which distributes weight evenly over the entire surface.
Its removable and washable outer cover is made of breathable 3D fabric, which promotes air circulation and allows the baby to breathe, giving it anti-suffocation characteristics. This fabric contains inside a thin waterproof, breathable and stretchable film, which prevents liquids from penetrating the foam. With anti-bacterial treatment resistant to washing, it prevents the proliferation of bacteria and prevents the formation of odors, maintaining freshness over time.
0 - 3 MONTHS
> 3 MONTHS
This product is a long-term, Class I, reusable, non-sterile, non-invasive medical device that can be used continuously for a period of more than 30 days.
Summary of Characteristics
- Helps in the correction and prevention of cranial deformities such as plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and scaphocephaly;
- Reduces pressure on the baby's skull;
- Encourages the natural growth of the head;
- Encourages baby's sleep;
- 3D fabric cover, anti-suffocating, with anti-bacterial and anti-dust mite treatment.
- For prevention, use the BUMI Cushion from birth, with the baby in supine position;
- In case of correction, consult a specialist and use the BUMI Cushion as a complementary measure to the recommended treatment, with the baby in supine position.
Instructions for Use
- Wash the cover before the first use;
- Place the baby's head face up (supine position);
- Position the baby's head centered in the cavity aligning the shoulders with the straight part of the BUMI Pillow.
- To clean the BUMI Cushion, remove the padding and air out the foam or wipe it with a damp cloth if it is dirty.
- The backing should be cleaned according to the washing instructions on the label inside.
- Do not expose the BUMI Cushion foam directly to the sun.
- The BUMI Cushion is manufactured in such a way as to minimize the development of bacteria and fungi.
It is recommended, however, to periodically ventilate the product to avoid moisture retention.