Viscoflex pillow Systam
Viscoflex pillow Systam
- Ex Tax: 56.60€
The VISCOFLEX® cushion is suitable for users with a history of pressure ulcers in contact with the seating area, and/or with total or partial paralysis of the trunk or lower limbs, and/or with weak or absent sensitivity in the lower limbs, and/or with poor frontal stability, and/or with slight postural asymmetries and/or with vascular amputation, as well as for people who seek comfort and correct positioning while seated.
MODE OF ACTION:
Its anatomical shape with raised lateral edges and front-back slope:
-Improves positioning, stability and comfort for the user;
-Increases the contact surface and reduces the pressures.
- Moulded viscoelastic foam with memory effect:
Moulds to the body contour increasing the contact surface with the cushion and consequently reducing pressures.
Improves user comfort and stability.
High density foam (80 Kg/m3) to prevent deformation and complete collapse of the material.
- Anatomical shape with high side edges and antero-posterior slope.
Improves positioning, stability and user comfort.
Increases contact surface, reducing pressure.
- "Skin effect of the moulding process:
Protects the cushion from external aggressions.
- Ventilated surface:
Better air circulation to reduce the effects of maceration;
Better accompaniment of the material to the user's movements to reduce friction.
1 - When pressure ulcers already exist (degree I to II according to EPUAP). The patient can change position or the pressure points are relieved by professionals.
2 - When there is a high to very high risk of pressure ulcer development (according to the Braden, Norton, Waterlow,... tables).
Maximum user weight: 100 kg to 110 kg.
Sizes: 42x42cm and 45x42cm
- Moulded viscoelastic foam with memory effect.
- Precise moulding of the body and increase of the body surface in contact with the cushion;
- Better pressure distribution: reduction of transcutaneous pressures in risk areas and facilitation of blood circulation;
- Increased patient comfort and stability;
- Skin effect obtained by the moulding process: protection of the foam against external aggressions (tearing, crumbling);
- Very high density to avoid deformation and flaccidity effects.
Viscoelastic foam (80 kg/m3);
Removable POLYMAILLE® cover;
The delivery time for this product is approximately 5/10 working days.